Vision (what we aspire to be)
To be a leading national provider of quality, integrated services for people with a disability.
Our Purpose (why we exist)
To champion and support people with a disability in their choices, based on principles of opportunity, participation, inclusion and equality.
Our Values (based on IntoWork’s agreed Group wide values)
- Honesty & Integrity
- Teamwork & Partnerships
- Respect & Inclusion
- Implement an ongoing workforce development plan to ensure a skilled, engaged, participant focused workforce which can scale up to meet increasing demands.
- Increase community services to meet demands, funded through tenders and the NDIS.
- Expand employment related services through the DES tender as well as NDIS employment funded opportunities.
- Provide quality services which are self-directed and person-centred through an integrated service delivery model.
- Advocate with and on behalf of people with a disability.
- Strong, appropriate marketing of the organisation and its services in order to engage more participants.
- Ensure systems, processes and infrastructure capabilities are efficient, fit for purpose and scalable.
- Engage with key stakeholders who are committed to achieving similar optimal outcomes for individuals and communities.